Custom molded for an exact fit and permanently sealed
right over your existing tub. Installed in less than 1 day!
Facts about tub Liners
A tub liner is basically a brand new acrylic bathtub that is moulded to cover your existing bathtub like a glove.
- Very Durable. Guaranteed to never fade, crack or peel
- Far less susceptible to water stains
- Acrylic does not permit growth of mold or mildew
- The surface is very easy to clean AND slip resistant!
- There is no mess and NO damage to bath walls
BONUS.…Keeps water warm 30% longer than your porcelain covered steel tub!
Some liners come with a predetermined front skirt design. For a slight premium you can have your liner made with one of the following front skirts. Ask your technician what skirts are available for your particular liner mould.
13 measurements of your existing tub are taken to get a mould that creates a perfect cover for your existing bathtub.
- A technician visits your home to take precise measurements of your existing tub.
- The measurements are entered into the Head Office computer to identify the exact bathtub model you have and therefore the liner required for a proper fit.
- Our manufacturing plant then thermoforms an exact replica of your tub in a ¼” sheet of acrylic. This could take 4+ weeks. We keep in stock the most popular liners to reduce the lead time.
- During installation the technician
- cleans your bathtub for better adhesive bonding
- trims the perimeter of the liner to fit up against your existing bath walls
- applies butyl and silicone adhesive to the surface of your bathtub
- installs and seals the liner
- installs a new drain and overflow cap.
Guaranteed to last!! Guaranteed to never fade, crack or peel for as long as you own your home.